| Born in Saint-Raphaël in 1943.
Introduced to italian art by his Florentine grandfather, a master in ornementalist sculpture.
At 17, encouraged by his master, Jean Cocteau, he enroled at the Ecole des Beaux Arts in Paris, then at the Ecole Boulle in order to improve his knowledge of woodwork. Rapidly attracted to Romanesque art and figurative sculpture, he worked on wood until 1970.
When he discovered marble, he went into a contemporary kind of sculpture. Early exhibitions in the sixties in galleries and in art shows throughout Europe. He made a number of monuments and monumental sculptures commissioned by several cities and towns.
Now teaches at la Maison des Arts in la Croix Valmer